Causes of skin damage
- UVA Skin aging, eye damage, fading
- UVB Sunburn, skin damage, eye damage, cancer, fading
- UVC Destructive, but mostly stopped by ozone layer
Solar control window films also reduce the harmful effects of sunlight if you suffer from photosensitive conditions. Below is list of some conditions that a window film may be beneficial.
- Actinic Prurigo
- Bloom Syndrome
- Discoid Lupus Erythematosus
- Dubowitz Syndrome
- Ichthyosis (Trichothiodystrophy)
- Photosensitive Erythema Multiforme
- Polymorphous Light Eruption
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Three M Syndrome
Some of our window films have a SPF 285+ and have been prescribed to patients with intolerance to sunlight. If you suffer from a skin condition ask your medical specialist if a window film could help you.
Contact us by calling 01673 818 157 or get in touch.